Access Statement for Castle Green Bed and Breakfast.
We are committed to the accessibility of our resources and services to guests with disabilities. Regrettably our rooms are not yet wheel chair friendly. We have made improvements and are committed to make further improvements. To date we provide the following:
- A spacious ground floor bedroom fitted with wide access door openings the room is complemented with a large en-suite wet room.
- Ground floor breakfast room.
- A large level block-paved car park providing easy access to the front entrance and patio area.
- A sheltered front door entrance via one step ; and a portable ramp is available if required.
- A new wide front entrance door installed.
- Staff are present to offer assistance with luggage, bags etc..
Unfortunately the lay out of the property makes it impossible to provide wheel chair access to the bedrooms located on the first floor. We plan to address wheel chair access to all rooms/areas on the ground floor.
Breakfast menus and information packs have been printed in large font and we are happy to explain to guests what is available.
Parking and Main Entrance:
The car park is well illuminated and provides easy access to the main entrance which is protected by an open porch. We provide a parking bay for less-mobile guests.